Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Hockey Week 6

Hi guys, today {13/06/16} we had another hockey practice. The reason I haven't been blogging about these because they are on Monday & I have been sick the past few Mondays. So today we learnt how to do a sweep hit. A sweep hit is when you charge up momentum with your stick by sweeping it across the ground and then hitting the ball really hard. Then we had a game after. Here are a few photos...

Here is just before the Girls nearly scored.

This is some of us practising.

More Practising!
The game progressing.

A good shot of Roman performing a sweep hit.

And me practising with my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nikolai

    I like the way how you have written the data, and how you have labelled the photos. Next time when you witer it,I hope you do the great work again.

    From Vaidika

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.