Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

100 word challenge

The 100 word challenge is when you have to make up a story and make it as close to 100 words as you can and you have to 5 specific words in it.

...Gateway, Cold, Running, Black, Friend...



It was a cold morning I got ready for the the day and walked out of my white house and through the gateway away from home. I was running towards school then in the corner of my eye I saw something unusual. Somebody's gateway looked all broken and shrivelled And through it there was a black house. It looked horribly haunted and no one would go near, I thought maybe my it won’t be too bad if I went in. I did and there I saw my best friend tied up and a gruesome monster I did not know what to do I was scared. Should I risk my life to save my friend or to just leave my friend to die and and I will get away. What should I do? :’(

132 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.